Ground Blind Chair

beaulesye10

I'm in the Market for new chair to hunt out of my ground blind with. I am leaning towards a chair that I can pack my blind in with and then convert to a chair.

Magnus Rack Pack is number one on my list right now.

Number two is the Sitting Hawk chair.

I have a cheap walmart chair with a back rest that packs up small but is still something extra to carry. I am all about being compact on my gear that I carry in.

So does anyone have anything bad or good to say about either chair? Do you have a better chair? I'm still young enough where I can sacrifice a little bit of comfort for functionality so all options are welcome.

Thanks in advance!

robert carter

I use a double bull chair. Its a bit heavy I know but I spent over 80 hrs in a blind last year. Kinda like tree stands. Comfort is the key to staying power. RC

beaulesye10

My current set up is the same concept as the double bull, and it is comfortable, but I do a lot of walking during turkey season, I just hate having so much to carry.

Vest, blind, bow, and chair?

I just really want to get it down to a blind/chair combo kind of like carrying my back pack and lock on stand makes life easier to only have a bow and GPS in hand.

robert carter

I wear a vest and the chair fits in the bag with my blind.So its a bit more weight but I don`t have to carry it in my hands.RC

ALwoodsman

Look into a Waldrop Packseat. I have been using one of these for a couple of years now and it has really worked out well. It is very similar to the Magnus seat.