New to me Sage

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
This is the Samick Sage that the fella is letting me shoot to see if I like it. It shows 35lb limbs, but honestly think it feels heavier than my Indian that shows 45lbs?? I'm not sure he has ever shot it so I may be breaking it in.

Either way, thought I'd share. Will shoot it tomorrow (after I get in a morning in the turkey woods :yeah: ) and let yall know

Thanks as always for all the help. When I started this trad thing a couple of months back I told yall I would need help from here cause I am in it on my own and yep you have come thru!

Attachments

• sage.jpg
    sage.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 267

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Good looking bow. Good luck with her. They look better laying across dead stuff!!RC

yeah if you know me at all, you gotta know that I'm itchin something awful to kill something with it. Still don't feel proficient enough though. Really really hope I can stretch out softball groups to 25 yards by fall cause I have no issues taking this on the LFTT 8 week road trip!

John Cooper

?Now I Got One A Them Banner Things
Mighty fine looking bow...... mighty fine!!!!!

I have to say the Sage is a good shooting bow. I have a few custom bows that I have paid almost a thousand dollars for. But I always as of now just shoot the Sage. Smooth shooting bow.