Vendors, 2014 Howard Hill SE Classic

T Harris

Here are a few that have been here and plan on being here again this year, along with some new ones.

Black Widow Bow Co ~ Northern Mist Longbows ~ Big Jim's Bow Co. ~ Bear Archery Products ~ Byron Ferguson Productions ~ Acadian Woods Bows ~ Traditional Archery Sales ~ Rock Creek Farms ~ TWArchery ~ Thunder Valley Archery ~ Lucas Bullington Handmade Knives ~ Antler Art ~ Tall Timbers Traditional Archery ~ Simply Traditional ~ Talon Bows ~ Ferguson ZBows ~ Southern Archery Targets ~ Julia's Bow Socks & Hats ~ Primitive Archer Magazine ~ Traditional Bowhunter Magazine ~ Iron Mountain Bows ~ The Nocking Point ~ Tandy Leather ~ Traditional Archery Society and I'm sure I'll be adding others later.

Terry Harris

Last edited:

T Harris

Hi folks, let's add "The Nocking Point" to this great list.

Terry Lightle came to the Pre-Spring Arrow Fling, welcome back Terry & Sheila.

Terry Harris

T Harris

Let's add Tandy Leather to our list, and approximately 2PM, they'll be doing a demo on leather crafting techniques.

Terry Harris

T Harris

Folks, just spoke with Bob Sarrel with Sarrel Archery out of Texas, he said Sarrel Archery will be here for the Howard Hill Southeastern Classic.

Looking forward to having Bob & his wife here for their first time.

Terry Harris

T Harris

Folks, just heard from Teresa Asbell, she and Fred will be setting up "Hunters Image" and will be coming down.

Tom Parsons "KIMSHA Archery" will also be making the trip as well.

Folks, what an OUTSTANDING group of Vendors that are making this anniversary a very special event.

Terry Harris

T Harris

Folks, even though they won't be selling because of their dealers, Summit Tree Stands will have a display of some of their Stands as well as Harnesses for you all to get a good look at them.

Terry Harris

T Harris

Folks, here's a complete list of Vendors who have said they plan on being at this year's Howard Hill Southeastern Classic.

Black Widow Bow Co ~ Northern Mist Longbows ~ Big Jim's Bow Co. ~ Bear Archery Products ~ Byron Ferguson Productions ~ Acadian Woods Bows ~ Traditional Archery Sales ~ Hunters Image ~ Kimsha Archery ~ Rock Creek Farms ~ TWArchery ~ Thunder Valley Archery ~ The Nocking Point ~ Lucas Bullington Handmade Knives ~ Antler Art ~ Iron Mountain Bows ~ JET Archery ~ Tall Timbers Traditional Archery ~ Simply Traditional ~ Sarrel Archery ~ Talon Bows ~ Ferguson ZBows ~ Southern Archery Targets ~ Tandy Leather ~ Julia's Bow Socks & Hats ~ Primitive Archer Magazine ~ Traditional Bowhunter Magazine ~ Traditional Archery Society ~ J & J Knives ~ Flintstone Pottery ~ BCY String Material and who knows who might just show up.

I'd like thank you and let you know how much I appreciate all Vendors. Not only those that make it here but have sent me door prizes and such to support me. They all provide a great venue for all of us to do our archery shopping.

Terry Harris