local mud hole...

cj5 buggy

madison county has a little mud hole for folks to come and play in. unfortunatley the cameras batteries didn't last long.

mudhole011Medium.jpg

this hole where the chevy's stuck is the hole i couldn't get through either...
mudhole012Medium.jpg

finally home.
mudhole013Medium.jpg

i knew i should of stayed home... anyone want to help clean it up for me.

:banana:

cj5 buggy

couple more...
mudhole008Medium.jpg

this montero did a good show, until it decided to play bumper cars with a full size chevy... the driver rear door will never be the same..
mudhole009Medium.jpg

yes it's still cold up here when i got home it was 53* i'm glad i had my trusty hunting hat on.
mudhole010Medium.jpg

threeleggedpigmy

Mod
Staff member
:cool:A few hours of fun= twice as much cleaning, It is still worth it:cool::cool::cool:

truckguy07x

hey nice mud hole.
but imagine a 1989 chevy blazer sitting on 40's with a 10 inch lift and 6 inch body lift getting stuck all the way up to the hood...
i can have pics if yall wanna see?

contender*

GOOD STUFF! Can't wait to get my CJ fixed!

cj5 buggy

where is that in Madison county?

it over on Neese-Commerce road between 106 and 98.

hey nice mud hole.
but imagine a 1989 chevy blazer sitting on 40's with a 10 inch lift and 6 inch body lift getting stuck all the way up to the hood...
i can have pics if yall wanna see?

Yep... would like to see this...

Hey Were You On 441 Headed Toward I20 At Around 12 Today

Nope, from Comer to this spot i don't travel near 441...

this is what it looks like going down the road...
1loadupgeorgia.jpg

truckguy07x

yea this mud hole we got stuck in was pretty deep....

Attachments

• 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 3,203
  • 022.jpg
    022.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 3,277

cj5 buggy

nice stuck...

i just spent 2 hours pressure washing and didn't even put a dent in the mudd.

firewagon

I love it when you guys show up at my car wash!!!
Some extra charges will apply.

Randy

I really do not understand the need to do this.

Darcy

hey, i dont understand or share the desire to turkey hunt, but that doesn't mean other people can't enjoy it.

Its just like any hobby, you kayak and fish Randy.... we like to ride our atvs and trucks in the mud. Yep, a hobby, an expensive one, but a hobby no less. :) :bounce:

this is on my great uncles farm.. "duck" he was probably sittin at the gate lol.. havent had a chance to get over there yet.. really want to.. did anybody make it across this week?:bounce::bounce:

cj5 buggy

this is on my great uncles farm.. "duck" he was probably sittin at the gate lol.. havent had a chance to get over there yet.. really want to.. did anybody make it across this week?:bounce::bounce:

I talked to a few folks out thier who said it was family's property. Good Folks thats for sure... i left around 6:00 pm so not to sure if anyone made it after i left... but before that there was a few tried but no one made it. i need some 44's and i'll make it i tell ya... :banana:

Randy... it's fun for me to go out and ride in my Jeeps with friends and family. i do this rather than sitting in a bar somewhere getting lit. so in the long run it keeps me out of trouble... :)

rjcruiser

Are you for real?

If you were to go sometime, I'm sure you'd have a fun time.

Were there any landcruiser down there? I had a '73 FJ40, and it was pretty tough to get stuck...actually never got it stuck and it went through some thick stuff.

GoldDot40

I rode by there the other day on my way to Commerce and saw a few trucks out there. Appeared that they hadn't got started yet. How often they going to be doing that?

cj5 buggy, I saw your outfit last Saturday come through Danielsville. Me and my buddy were down at Dollar General and I saw you go by toward Athens. We were in a black '86 GMC Sierra 4X4 with a Ranger bass boat behind it. It was around 3:30PM.

bubbabuckslayer

couple more...
mudhole008Medium.jpg

this montero did a good show, until it decided to play bumper cars with a full size chevy... the driver rear door will never be the same..
mudhole009Medium.jpg

yes it's still cold up here when i got home it was 53* i'm glad i had my trusty hunting hat on.
mudhole010Medium.jpg

thats down at callaways old pond,thats my freind on the fourwheeler next to the tractor..