Gotta read about my hunt in crenshaw,alabama

1222DANO

Me and a buddy of mine decided at christmas to go down to the crenshaw christian academy charity deer hunt for jan 23 thru jan 26. We just got back today and it was unbeleivable what went down. First there was a outfitter raffling of tickets for a garunteed 130 to 140 inch whitetail and a bird hunt. And another person to be drawn to hunt for a ram and a fallow doe. We'll i somehow ended up being drawn for the hawaian black ram and the fallow deer. We'll needless to say i went on a killing spree from there i killed both of them and a scrub five point buck and my last day. The morning i was taken those animals my buddy takes a nice seven point. Then that lucky son of a gun won a remington 300 short mag. So needless to say we really racked up but its still hard i went whitetail hunting in alabama and come back with a fallow doe and a ram and a five point buck. It was the most fun i have had in a long time but the reason i'm telling this is to let ya'll know if you get the chance to go next year i would definetly go i seen more shooter bucks on the sides of roads and around than i have in years of hunting in georgia. Plus its a charity event to help get our children a christian education. I'll post some pics as soon as i get them emailed to me.

Last edited:

rjcruiser

Nice...sounds like you need to go buy yourself some lottery tickets too :)

GA DAWG

Sounds like fun to me.Lets see those pictures.

1222DANO

I'll posted just some of the pics i had on my phone but i'm waiting on some to get emailed to me and i'll post them also.