The End!

Arrow3

Anyone heard from nick?

Wack&Stackn08

So what is the deal?? :huh: I hope everything is ok with him... wouldn't mind a last min trip to BPS either...

BowanaLee

If we get it, we get it. If we don't, we don't. I just hope it doesn't effect the next challenge. ::;
Its a hoot spittn, playing flinch and poking fun at the gang here. That adds a lot to my deer season. :fine: :pop:

Wack&Stackn08

Whatever the outcome, we will be right there chasing the 4 time Champs again next year.....:cool: ::ke:

Last edited:

secondseason

Retired Administrator
If we get it, we get it. If we don't, we don't. I just hope it doesn't effect the next challenge. ::;
Its a hoot spittn, playing flinch and poking fun at the gang here. That adds a lot to my deer season. :fine: :pop:

If there is a challenge next year I would bet there won't be any entry fee or prizes. It will be just for fun.

BowChilling

Come on don't let duckhawk mess this thing up for the rest of us.

I agree with that!

Second Season I can PM or e-mail you my credentials! I am sure I can prove I am trustworthy but I also think every team member that was due money this past season should have to be good with it.

I can assure you that I haven't worked the same job serving the public for the past 31 years to blow my reputation over $1400!!

Wack&Stackn08

I say that this shouldn't effect next year...BowChilling practacally ran the thing last year. I have no doubt that BowChilling will be the one to step in and do a better job than anyone can!!!

BowanaLee

I can vouch for Billy. (BowChilling) Hes skraight up. :cool:
We don't hold this forum responsible at all. Loosing our entry fee one season ain't that big a deal.
But please don't take any part of this away from us. That would be heart breaking. ::; :cry:

Although I don't participate I enjoy following the contest. I met bowchiling one time and he was a man of his word and went out the way to help me.

Buck killers Wife

? TURKEY KILLING MACHINE ?
We will play again! We like ol Bow and Wack. The show must go on and bowchilen is our man. BIlly Billy Billy Billy Billy...... Come on Billy

Thanks Billy

pasinthrough

I can vouch for Billy. (BowChilling) Hes skraight up. :cool:
We don't hold this forum responsible at all. Loosing our entry fee one season ain't that big a deal.
But please don't take any part of this away from us. That would be heart breaking. ::; :cry:

This^^^

I've already told Billy that I'll help anyway I can next year. I sure hope we get to play again.

Don't let anyone spoil it Delila!

Wack&Stackn08

I just got an email from DuckHawk...he assured me that he would be sending the gift cards soon...he shed a little light on his situation and I would have to say that gift cards might not be my top priority either.

Hopefully we will send them soon...

Arrow3

For what its worth i heard from nick tonight. He said he had purchased the gift cards and hoped to make it to the post office in the next few days. Hope this helps.

BOWROD

cards

I just got an email from DuckHawk...he assured me that he would be sending the gift cards soon...he shed a little light on his situation and I would have to say that gift cards might not be my top priority either.

Hopefully we will send them soon...

X2 !!! HE HAS BEEN THROUGH IT FOR SURE ..:hammers: