How bout them dogs or should I say what happened to them dogs :-)

j_seph

All this hype against UT:bounce:
GA ain't a looking to good 13-0 in the 3RD
Least UT hasn't been shut out yet
Looks like UGA will be though.
Guess I'll find out later games so boring I'm gone hunting.

W4DSB

The Ga team that showed up to play today was "B" rated at best , yes they did win but they played very lousy !

2006 championship bound.........wake up it's a dream!

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator

Look again

The Ga team that showed up to play today was "B" rated at best , yes they did win but they played very lousy !

2006 championship bound.........wake up it's a dream!
I think they found some of that "luck of the Irish".I am a LOYAL Dawg Fan win or lose,this should have been but wasn't a loss.thankful for that.Stafford should have been yanked in the first half......

Woody's Janitor

Sing Rocky Top while you are hunting since the dawgs got "shut out"! Maybe the final score will sink in.

electricanhunter

dogs

You like to rub it in on tennessee but at least we didn't almost lose to a colorado team that lost to montana state and is 0-4 now. I do believe montana state is division 2.

go vols

meriwether john

should have lost this one. let's hope this is a wake-up call. play thisaway against UT and we'll tote a whuppin'. gotta do much better in future as Colorado ain't no SEC calibre team. came ranked near the bottom in the nation in offense and defense. sure couldn't prove that today. folks won big if they took Colorado and the points,eh.

creekbender

hey didn't navy take tenn down to the line , the way i look at it is a win is a win in my book and we havn't been beat yet what about the lil ol coondogs ?????
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO JOE COX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kudzumotorsports

Arent you the same fella who jumped the gun last week and started the thread about how good tenn. was doin? Little advice quit typing and wait for the game to end.:clap: DAWGS WINUnlike the vols we are still undefeated.:yeah: :yeah: :yeah: :yeah:

GAGE

GONetwork Member
GO DAWGS!!

We have some work to do, and a couple weeks to get it done, but after watching UT give up to FL, they do not worry me a bit...AU maybe, FL maybe but UT, not even a little.:love:

W4DSB

hey didn't navy take tenn down to the line , the way i look at it is a win is a win in my book and we havn't been beat yet what about the lil ol coondogs ?????
GO DAWGS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
GO JOE COX !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We didn't play NAVY..............Facts son just facts!

J

JR

We didn't play NAVY..............Facts son just facts!

How about these facts:
Tennessee:
Handily beat an overrated Cal team....
BARELY beat Air Force...
And got beat by Florida....

Same Tennessee fans who say that UGA 'should of' or 'could of' or 'would of' lost today, will be the same ones who say, "A wins a win..." when they escaped Air Force... Hmmm... :huh: :rolleyes: :eek: Make up your minds Vols fans.... Is a win a win, regardless of opponent???? Or, does barely edging an opponent as bad as you make it as UGA did today (and y'all did 2 weeks ago with Air Force?)...

Not going to say UGA played well, as they didn't.... But good teams find a way to win (not have the opposing teams' coach go for two, instead of the tie and go to OT)the close ones, and some may even argue that good teams only play to the potential of their opponents....

With all of this said, and from a true 'die-hard' Dawgs fan, the SEC is a toss up this year... Florida, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, and yes UGA all have a chance to win it!

W4DSB

How about these facts:
Tennessee:
Handily beat an overrated Cal team....
BARELY beat Air Force...
And got beat by Florida....

Same Tennessee fans who say that UGA 'should of' or 'could of' or 'would of' lost today, will be the same ones who say, "A wins a win..." when they escaped Air Force... Hmmm... Make up your minds Vols fans.... Is a win a win, regardless of opponent???? Or, does barely edging an opponent as bad as you make it as UGA did today (and y'all did 2 weeks ago with Air Force?)...

Not going to say UGA played well, as they didn't.... But good teams find a way to win (not have the opposing teams' coach go for two, instead of the tie and go to OT)the close ones, and some may even argue that good teams only play to the potential of their opponents....

With all of this said, and from a true 'die-hard' Dawgs fan, the SEC is a toss up this year... Florida, Tennessee, Auburn, LSU, and yes UGA all have a chance to win it!

I see alot of double talk Here you start off by being slanderous toward Tennessee and then Whine when someone says something about Georgia........

Yes we got beat by Florida by 1 point

WE have not however been dominated for a whole game Like I saw Georgia today.

The season is young and it will get harder so we'll see who the champions are in the end.

J

JR

The season is young and it will get harder so we'll see who the champions are in the end.

Good point... Just as I said in the end.... And only real point I wanted to make.... How is it when anybody's 'favorite team' wins a close one, "A win is a win" (case in point today, UGA struggled, but found a way to win, not be 'given' the game, or get out coached).....

Kinda hard to say we were 'dominated'.... We struggled, but as most good teams do, we found a way to win... Not with help from refs, or the other teams blunders...

W4DSB

We have one right here ! The Nascar and SPORTS forum
Haven't you noticd?

Last edited: