Fish and Game Forecast

Robb Kiker

Anyone hunt by the Fish and Game Forecast (like on WSB TV)?
I have been watching it for a while and this last week indicated that most of the activity would be at night. This seem to hold true for my area.

The forecast for Monday and Tuesday shows highest activity between 5 and 8 am. I plan to be in the stand to at least try and verify this forecast:rolleyes:

I know the weather and other factors certainly influence deer behavior; but as a general rule?

Danny1991

In a way yea. I wont let it keep me from going hunting or fishing but I have a little more confidence I'll see something if its "Prime time" I use the lunar tables on bassmaster.com and a couple weeks ago the prime was between 8:30 and 10:00 accidentally slept in and got in the woods right at 8:30 and didn't get 50yrds from the truck (yes I was well over 50 from road) and 3 does and a spike came running threw. Took the biggest doe out of em. So I think they are pretty accurate!:biggrin3:

Robb Kiker

This last week I have seen lots of deer after dark and up until midnight (not hunting, my backyard connects to my woodlot).

Maybe I will sleep in and catch the same luck..... hopefully the deer will read the same forecast I am watching:p