Summit Titan SD Climber

1975emurray

I just bought a Summit Titan SD Climber, should be here in a few days! I had a Summit 180 Max and I really liked it. I'm hoping that this stand will be as good or better. Does anyone use this particular stand? If so, do you like it? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

onfhunter1

i have one an let me tell you it is the most comfortable stand there is . i can sit all day with no problem

Gasportsj7

I just bought a Summit Titan SD Climber, should be here in a few days! I had a Summit 180 Max and I really liked it. I'm hoping that this stand will be as good or better. Does anyone use this particular stand? If so, do you like it? Thanks, I'll hang up and listen.

Are you selling your old one or keepin it?

swamp

Love mine! Wish I had 2 but got Goliath not as roomy but great too!

GaBoy10

Imo it is the best stand out there! I got mine last season and feel asleep in it twice on all day hunts. You will love it and the room!

oldenred

Summit is by far, hands down the best stand EVER made! Just picked me up a new one too, the 180 Max

Gold Tip Hunter

I got the Ultimate Viper SD.Amazing stand!!! An all day stand for sure.All Summit products are great.Its only 26lbs.Which isn't much considering everything that's on it.I have a Summit Sabre I bought 10-15 years ago and it still holds up.You won't be sorry.