Toolbox for new truck. Where to get deals

mwood1985

I need a black low profile toolbox that fits a standard z71 70 inch bed. Where's everyone getting theirs? The ones at lowes and all seem cheap

T-N-T

Tractor supply sells a bunch of boxes

But if you want a nice one get you a UWS box. Or Adrian steel. Google for a dealer of those would be best

MOTS

I've found alot of good buys on etrailer.com. Hadn't priced the toolboxes but I know they have them.

lonewolf247

Weatherguard is one of the best, if not the best. The price will reflect that, but it's a lifetime box! I had one I owned and swapped it thru 4 different trucks. Owned it ~20 years, and finally just let it go, with one of my trade-ins. Still operated flawlessly!

I would buy a used weatherguard, before I bought any other brand new.

rayjay

Craigslist.

T-N-T

I forgot about cam locker. They nice.

Geffellz18

Northern tool has one listed for $219 right now. Not sure who makes it, has Thur name on the label. It's a 70" slim low profile version in black.

MOTS

Northern tool has one listed for $219 right now. Not sure who makes it, has Thur name on the label. It's a 70" slim low profile version in black.

Darn good price and prices on most offered. They even have one for 169.00 for smaller trucks. I'm seriously think about getting one for my Tacoma if it will fit. Thanks Geff

lonewolf247

I've been looking at one of the Northern brand chest style toolboxes myself, for my boat. Many of their boxes even list a lifetime warranty! For the money, it looks to be a nice box.

walkinboss01

I've had two northern tool truck boxes, and they are pretty good. The Blk low profile full size has upgraded latches/locks and it's nice.

hdgapeach

Got an ad flyer in the mail the other day from Tractor Supply. 25% off all aluminum truck boxes.

X3 on the Weatherguard boxes. Got mine at Tractor Supply during a 25% off sale. Best box made and has the best warranty (IMHO).

earlthegoat2

I have a UWS and it must be the low grade model because it feels cheap.

Id get a Camlocker or Weatherguard next.

paulito

I love my weathergard. The only other brand i would consider after having 2 of these would maybe be the camlocker. I like their rack they have on the lid