What is the best waterfowl pump shotgun?

HalOutdoors

i'd say it's just okay.
I hate it.sold my super90 and got one cause i had it in my head i needed 3 1/2.its malfunctioned more times than any autoloader ive ever had.so I'd throw my vote 870 wingmaster

Booger Bear

Does anyone have a Remington 887. Looks like it might be the gun for me. What do you think about my choice?

kingfish

Like what everyone else says, it's what fits you best. I've had a BPS for a long time. It's like an extension of my arms. I sawed the bead off the barrel and learned to shoot with both eyes open. I can't tell you how many ducks I've killed with it. It just feels right.

Water Swat

The new 870s are crap. I bought one as a back up and to let guests use if they didn't have one. Terrible.
I handled and shot a benelli nova the other day and really liked it . I'll get one to try now. Had an old 870 wingmaster and it's a great gun.

Dub

Benelli SuperNova has done well by me.....granted I've not hunted it near as hard as I wanted to....but it's done well on a couple turkeys and a few ducks. It's handles 3.5" magnum turkey loads without punishment to the shooter and it's held up to some saturated hunting.

If I get the kayak I'm wanting to get....that SuperNova will be the the gun that goes with me and the Beretta A400 will stay safely at home....until I'm certain I don't roll the thing over, lol.