This is what life is all about.

SemperFiDawg

Political Forum Arbiter of Truth (And Lies Too)
Took my sons out with Capt. Jimmy Armel Monday. They literally had the time of their life. If they said "This is the best day I've ever had fishing." once, they each said it a dozen times. It was awesome. Beautiful weather, calm seas and good fishing.

I would be remiss if I didn't mention his boat. I had a Scout for several years and it didn't come close to his Skeeter. The Skeeter rides so much better. Doesn't pound and is dry. Plenty of seating, Big fish box. Lots of room to fish. Electronics were awesome and I was amazed at the detail of the Simrad fish finder as were my sons. Jimmy answered about a million questions my boys had regarding every blip on the fish finder, button, switch, and light on the console. Not many Captains would have that kind of patience, and I was grateful.

This is David in a shark fight.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 948
Last edited:

SemperFiDawg

Nothing but smiles.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 2,486

SemperFiDawg

And grins

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 938

jeremyledford

Heck, looks like a good time and a memory for the books. I just picked up a skeeter zx 20 bay boat a couple weeks ago. Curious as to how she will do as i've never run offshore in a bay boat and especially one that is more like a bass style boat.

Jimmy Lee Armel

Ain't it the truth now.

I had a blast with you and your boys. Their manners and respect they show is out of this world. You and your wife have done a great job raising them. I will work my butt off getting the gags and macks dialed in so we can get after it again. Thanks again brother.

Jimmy Lee Armel

Heck, looks like a good time and a memory for the books. I just picked up a skeeter zx 20 bay boat a couple weeks ago. Curious as to how she will do as i've never run offshore in a bay boat and especially one that is more like a bass style boat.[/QUOT

This boat is absolutely amazing. Had her 60 miles out last week and she was just fine.

SemperFiDawg

I had a blast with you and your boys. Their manners and respect they show is out of this world. You and your wife have done a great job raising them. I will work my butt off getting the gags and macks dialed in so we can get after it again. Thanks again brother.

Waiting on GO.