What is doing the digging.

Two of my food plots are being destroyed. Something is digging HUNDREDS of holes in my food plots. Sorry no pic but the holes are about 3 to 4 inches in diameter and 3 inches deep with a neat little dirt pile right next to the hole. It actually looks like someone is digging holes while metal detecting but that is not the case. What critter digs like this? I gotta stop it.

This works

Attachments

• dilla trap.jpg
    dilla trap.jpg
    24.6 KB · Views: 851

Core Lokt

You can make that trap lots cheaper than buying one. You can actually make 2 out of 1- 4x8 sheet of plywood.

ryanh487

Dilla's ain't that bright. You can sit in a lawn chair with a .22 and a flashlight and they'll come out and do their thing late afternoon/early evening. I've killed more in broad daylight than I've seen in the dark without even trying for them.

Deernut3

You must have an infestation of some type of grub worm for them to dig it up like that, they ain't just digging for the heck of it.

gadeerwoman

best armidilla killers are a couple kids with .22s. Like mentioned, they can't see well, can't hear well and love to come out near dark. Lawn chairs and a slow move when their back is turned and you can walk right up on em. They feel vibration more than sight and audio. And a heck of a lot of fun to dispatch!:yeah:

Just so pretty

Attachments

• IMG_1466.jpg
    IMG_1466.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 206