Chief Big Taw
Bama lost
Hillary lost
BOO-YAH BABY!!

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
Game Is being replayed on espnu

SpotandStalk

i love the fact that all we are going to hear the next 8 days is how clemson is gonna beat the tide. i think the tide has spent the majority of the past month prepping for clemson. right now it looks like the tide is struggling. that clemson will run all over us and that bama qb play is suspect. clemson is a really good team who lost to pitt. think about that for a moment. the bama d this year is better and watson has not played a d like this all year. remember,osu struggled, lost to penn st, and really had no reason to be in the game other than espn politics. . clemson feels they dominated a great team. with the michigan loss to fsu (not a great team), the osu loss to penn st, and the loss to clemson last night, it is easy to point out that the big 10 is overrated and over hyped. fsu lost a few games. louisville imploded with a heisman qb against a 4 loss sec team in lsu. Is Clemson really that great. ?Louisville destroyed fsu. Clemson barely won their games against fsu and louisville and lost to Pitt. seems to me that clemson may be over rated too, and the vaunted Quack ACC is too. Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

This

fish hawk

Bass Master
i love the fact that all we are going to hear the next 8 days is how clemson is gonna beat the tide. i think the tide has spent the majority of the past month prepping for clemson. right now it looks like the tide is struggling. that clemson will run all over us and that bama qb play is suspect. clemson is a really good team who lost to pitt. think about that for a moment. the bama d this year is better and watson has not played a d like this all year. remember,osu struggled, lost to penn st, and really had no reason to be in the game other than espn politics. . clemson feels they dominated a great team. with the michigan loss to fsu (not a great team), the osu loss to penn st, and the loss to clemson last night, it is easy to point out that the big 10 is overrated and over hyped. fsu lost a few games. louisville imploded with a heisman qb against a 4 loss sec team in lsu. Is Clemson really that great. ?Louisville destroyed fsu. Clemson barely won their games against fsu and louisville and lost to Pitt. seems to me that clemson may be over rated too, and the vaunted Quack ACC is too. Yep, the sec sucks this year; especially the east. No one at Bama cares about that. Do you really think bama fans give a rip about the rest of you. We dont. You are fodder and fuel for the engine and no more. You are not riding bama coat tails sec teams. We dont need you and dont on your support.

Btt for a good morning laugh!!!