Dodge County Hunting Leases Available 2017/2018

Status
Not open for further replies.

mossyhorn

This is family farm land that will be available for the first time in many years! Land is located in Dodge County , GA. This is some of my wife's land and they are leasing parts of their estate for the first time. They will have several different leases available and they range in size from 90 acres to 800 acres in one block. They can divide the bigger tracts into smaller ones unless someone wants all land together. Price is $12.50 and acre and you must provide insurance for lease. These tracts are near airport in Eastman, Ga so if you are familiar with Dodge County you know there is some great genetics around these parts(Near Gum Swamp). You can contact me on this site or you may contact my wife at 478-231-2373. Please leave her a message if there is no answer when you call and she will return all calls. I can answer any of the real hunting questions she just wants the money! LOL!!! Thanks and I believe this land will go fast so contact us soon and we will do this on first come first serve basis. Thank you, Ted

xceb5154

I'm interested in leasing some of the land listed on the forum above, 90 to 125 acres would be great, no club , just myself
CB.
LKLD Fl
863-529-1623

Last edited:

ruvig8r

Land for lease

I MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN AROUND 150-200 ACRES FOR A GROUP OF 3-4 GUYS... COULD YOU SEND ME AERIAL AND LOCATION MAP? OR MAYBE PIN THE LOCATION ON GOOGLE EARTH. DO YOU HAVE CAMPING AVAILABLE WITH WATER AND ELECTRIC HOOK UPS? EMAIL ME AT glr@alliantp.com THANKS!

mossyhorn

Qpublic.net and search GA TAX ASSESSORS. THEN CLICK ON"Here" for ABC of counties in Ga and click on D. Agree to site and search records by owners last name which is Hickman. Glen Hickman or his estate and the tracts are:
Peacock------89ac
Woodard------489ac
Rogers and Gay go together-------307ac

There a few more but those are mostly fields and not real good for deer, thanks Ted

BOW'D UP

i called and texted today a couple times each. . anything still available. I am looking to lease as much as you have that looks good. 900-1200 acres if available

xceb5154

Any progress on the lease for the 89 acres, per our conversation last week ? you can text me at 863-529-1623
Thx
CB
Lkld Fl.

Re-tired

90 acres

Sir/Ms. Just had my lease sold and have to move. is there electric close that I could connect to? I have an account w/Satilla remc also would a small cargo/camper be allowed on the area. I think it would be just me. I'm a retired Deputy Sheriff from St Augustine Fl.
gskniper@hotmail.com Thank You GL Kuiper

Status
Not open for further replies.