Votes: 1 33.3%
  • True Glo

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 33.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hey Guys!
I bought a new Creed XS this past summer and I've really enjoyed it. I had sorta planned on buying a stabilizer but after splurging on the bow, the sight and, the arrows I dint really feel like spending any more money and plus I liked how I was shooting with out one so I just didn't buy one. Now I'm trying to tighten up at 60 yds and I'm thinking about adding one. I think an axion is what I'm going to go with but I'm a broke college student so I wasn't sure if there was a close second but much cheaper option? Thanks Guys

CaneMBA

I have a Sims LimbSaver® S-Coilâ„¢ Stabilizer, which is a $22 option. Not sure I would recommend it for an expensive bow, but on my Infinite Edge starting out set up, it works fine for me.

joshb311

Hey Guys!
I bought a new Creed XS this past summer and I've really enjoyed it. I had sorta planned on buying a stabilizer but after splurging on the bow, the sight and, the arrows I dint really feel like spending any more money and plus I liked how I was shooting with out one so I just didn't buy one. Now I'm trying to tighten up at 60 yds and I'm thinking about adding one. I think an axion is what I'm going to go with but I'm a broke college student so I wasn't sure if there was a close second but much cheaper option? Thanks Guys

I used a Limbsaver S Coil and tried my buddies Axion, but ended up going with the Bee Stinger Hunter. You can pick one up for around $50.00 new. It may be a little more that you were wanting to spend, but it's well worth the investment, IMO. The Axion was a decent stab, and was an improvement over the Limbsaver, but the Bee Stinger was without a doubt a tremendous improvement. The adjustable weight system makes it a breeze to tune to your setup, too. I'm still rather new to bows and was in the same position as yourself in terms of being on a tight budget. The Bee Stinger was definitely a worthwhile investment.

NugeForPres

I have a Sims LimbSaver® S-Coil™ Stabilizer, which is a $22 option. Not sure I would recommend it for an expensive bow, but on my Infinite Edge starting out set up, it works fine for me.

I have this one on my bow, and it works for me. I'm not shooting out to 60 yards, though. It is compact, that's why I like it.