Blackstone Deals

Slingshot85

I don't know if they still have them but my wife made an offer on eBay to a company selling them. She ended up getting it for $200.

fowlmeat08

Home Depot here close to town had a few in stock for $299. I know it's not a deal, but I could put my hands on it and take it home with me. Saw it when I stopped in for some some clearance Christmas lights. Went home thought it over and pulled the trigger. Ordered it online. They put it together for free. I picked it up the next morning. Like I said, no steal but it was there. Good luck

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
tractor supply was selling them for 179 just before Christmas. You might check with them now.

Patriot44

Banned
Walmart had them down here for $147 a while back...I got the floor model for 100 bucks

I saw one yesterday that was outside in the lawn and garden section all rusted up. I think that I am going try to cut a deal on it today.

Last Minute

I saw one yesterday that was outside in the lawn and garden section all rusted up. I think that I am going try to cut a deal on it today.

That's what I did. Mine had a little surface rust on it..talked to the manager and $100 later it was going for a ride in the truck. That rust cleans right up..get it seasoned and you're in business

MOTS

Just checked, Amazon is 247.00 with free shipping. Nothing much at all to put together.

snuffy

Just checked, Amazon is 247.00 with free shipping. Nothing much at all to put together.

That is where I got mine. Very easy to assemble.

I also bought the cover. ( a must)

breathe in

there's 3 at the wallyworld in morrow. i've been watching to see if they were gonna discount them, even asked late september/early october and was told, no.

was there last week and asked a manager again, he said all their summer season stuff is coming in now and i should've asked last october. :banginghe

Stroker

Monday TSC in Macon had two for $199.99 each.