Running catch dogs

Scrapy

Banned
i never said my dogs was cut proof i said they have not had a bad cut that because we protect are dogs the best we can vest.they have there scars.hog hunting is in there blood so they know what there doing

I went to a bar right after the High School chorus concert; sober as a judge ( is supposed to be). Got pulled and had to explain the forceps and catgut, sutures, and needles , staples , they found under my seat. I am here to tell you boys , it don't do no good to say , I HOG HUNT as a reason . They ain't got a clue what that entails. After a night in the jailhouse. Turns out the Judge is the one with "real life experiences" and turns me aloose. It still ticks me off. I am one of the town's finest entrepaneurs and aristocrats and a measily dimwit had me given an overnight jail stay. Like I said, I ain't over it yet and he will never, ever, make high Sheriff. He might as well move on somewhere else and BE GONE FROM HYAR. Like my great grand daddy would stomp his foot on the porch and holler at a stray dog in the yard.