Alabama 500

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Who's goin to Dega this fall? We are sitting in the dega grandstands and camping in the south parks.

10 days away!

specialk

ain't missed one since 2001........no camping this time....a lot of tailgating though:biggrin3:

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
wooo!

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I was there at the first race. We kept meeting race cars going east when we were headed west. Told my buddy, that they were taking their backup cars back to their shops. Little did I know that the boycott by the drivers was going on. The race was run without a caution, and Richard Brickhouse won it. We got free tickets to the next race. The field was made up of a few regulars, that did not pull out. Those few and a bunch of Grand American cars filled out the starting lineup.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Will be the only track left Jr has a chance of winning on...

Unless there is some hanky panky, (I.E, Petty winning the pole in his last Daytona race), Jr has no chance.

Lukikus2

I was there at the first race. We kept meeting race cars going east when we were headed west. Told my buddy, that they were taking their backup cars back to their shops. Little did I know that the boycott by the drivers was going on. The race was run without a caution, and Richard Brickhouse won it. We got free tickets to the next race. The field was made up of a few regulars, that did not pull out. Those few and a bunch of Grand American cars filled out the starting lineup.

Cool!

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
Unless there is some hanky panky, (I.E, Petty winning the pole in his last Daytona race), Jr has no chance.

JR always runs well at Dega, hopefully he has a car to give him a chance.