LVP Flooring

fireman401

What is a good price on Laminated Vinyl Plank Flooring turn key installed (take up carpet, move furniture, etc)? Nothing extravagant...just a wood finish. About 1300 sq.ft. worth. Located about an hour south of Macon.

Spotlite

Resident Homesteader
Laminated vinyl? I know they have vinyl or laminate.

You really should look into doing this yourself. It's really easy to install. Average cost for the wooden look for laminate planks is around $1 square foot, plus 50 cents per square foot for the under layment. Most are 10 to 15 year residential warranty. But for around $2 per square foot you could get lifetime residential vinyl planks that have a wood appearance. A lot smoother walking surface. Easy to install, no under layment required. I went with vinyl planks in my kitchen and bathrooms, they snap in just like the laminate. And you can cut that vinyl with a skill saw using a fine tooth blade.

skiff23

There is a vinyl plank flooring out. It runs about $ 5.50 to $ 7.50 a foot installed. I am putting some in new home now. Cost of flooring $ 3.25 and labor is $ 2 per ft.

fireman401

Thanks guys! I thought I was getting hosed by a "national company" that priced it at $12 per sq. ft.