OSU October update

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
If the bucks win the big10 they'll be in

So now if they win the Big10 they should be in.. And last year you guys were screaming they should get in even after they didn't win the Big10.. Make up your minds homers.. :crazy:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Last year was last year. Sure, the way it turned out they didn't deserve to be there. If they had won the NC things would be different. But they didn't show up against Clemson. Here's one for you. IF Ga and Bama are undefeated going to the sec championship game should both get to go to the playoff?

Matthew6

Banned thug
Last year was last year. Sure, the way it turned out they didn't deserve to be there. If they had won the NC things would be different. But they didn't show up against Clemson. Here's one for you. IF Ga and Bama are undefeated going to the sec championship game should both get to go to the playoff?

no. the dawgs should stay home. it wont be close.

Madsnooker

So you are saying that OSU had no business going to the playoffs last year? That may bite them this year...

No that's not what I said!!!! I said the committe might be more hesitant. I had no problems with osu going last year. They were a better team then Penn St.

In 2 weeks a lucky punt block will not help them this year!!!!;)

bullgator

So who should be the highest ranked one-loss team?

bullgator

Each week we get closer to having to look at one-loss teams being part of the conversation for the post season. Already Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Auburn come to mind. Not to mention the -1 teams out west.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Each week we get closer to having to look at one-loss teams being part of the conversation for the post season. Already Clemson, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and Auburn come to mind. Not to mention the -1 teams out west.

Read post #20. May even be 2 teams from the same conference :crazy:

bullgator

Read post #20. May even be 2 teams from the same conference :crazy:

So OSU isn't going to cut corners this year and skip the CCG? ;)
No doubt it's not going to be 4 undefeated teams. That was the reason for my question.
It'll be interesting if it comes down to Clemson and OSU for the final spot considering last year.