Mizzou vs UGA

MCBUCK

Since the discussion is on...here's a “FWIW” moment:

• Drew Lock has the highest passer rating we have seen thus far @ 146.92 and ranks 30th in the nation.
  • Kyle Shurmur passer rating is 138.60 and ranked 49th in the nation.
  • Jake Bentley passer rating is 138.56 and ranked 50th in the nation.
  • Felipe Franks passer rating is 131.05 and ranked 66th in the nation.

We haven’t seen Tom Brady out there nor anywhere in the near future. Stocks are good. The sky isn’t falling. I think we have a punchers chance in the second half of the season.
Our boy is ranked 6th in the nation with a 170.42
Maybe this kind of puts things in perspective

hayseed_theology

mizzou is 1-5. dogs combined opponents 24-20. notre dame is a good win over 5-1 team. fearsome app st 4-2.

How awesome have Bama's opponents been, since you have the numbers out?

bamas are probably no better. lol.

Bama's opponents are also 24-20 with 5-2 Colorado State as arguably their best win (best record on Bama's schedule and CSU has had larger margins of victory than TAMU who is also 5-2).

We can both play that game, but either way it's misleading for an undefeated team halfway through the season.

And for the record, I think some Dawg fans need to pump the breaks a little.

Matthew6

Banned thug
Bama's opponents are also 24-20 with 5-2 Colorado State as arguably their best win (best record on Bama's schedule and CSU has had larger margins of victory than TAMU who is also 5-2).

We can both play that game, but either way it's misleading for an undefeated team halfway through the season.

And for the record, I think some Dawg fans need to pump the breaks a little.

bama ended fsu this year. their team died right there on the field when their qb went down.

hayseed_theology

bama ended fsu this year. their team died right there on the field when their qb went down.

No doubt that Bama broke more than a leg in that game, but these past few games have also demonstrated that the Noles have some serious problems that a surgeon can't fix.

So I agree that FSU win was probably made the biggest statement, and I don't believe CSU was the marquee win, just a little reductio ad absurdum.