Just for Browning Slayer

tell sackett

I haven't logged on the forum for a while, but I absolutely can't pass this up.

I'm watching Thinking Out Loud on the SEC network this morning and they have Thomas Davis on as a guest. They do a word association game with him and one of the pictures they put up is Neyland stadium with the band lined up in the T.

TD's reply: Trash

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
I haven't logged on the forum for a while, but I absolutely can't pass this up.

I'm watching Thinking Out Loud on the SEC network this morning and they have Thomas Davis on as a guest. They do a word association game with him and one of the pictures they put up is Neyland stadium with the band lined up in the T.

TD's reply: Trash

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

GO DAWGS!!!!!!

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

TD is a DGD!

It warms my cold heart when people are away from the forum, they hear Vol bashing and they think of me.. It means my work here in the Sports Forum is reaching out into the world!:rofl:

bullgator

The man, the legend, the internet sensation,..........da Slayer. :rofl:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
TD put some licks on other players that they still feel.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member

Kowtown

The man, the legend, the internet sensation,..........da Slayer. :rofl:

Making a difference one person at a time:cheers::cheers::rofl:

Y'all quit encouraging him....his haid is already too big...

my-hair-is-a-bird-your-argument-is-invalid-nicolas-cage-3017.jpg

facepalm::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Obviously, I am touching the heads of Vol Haters all over this great Nation. I bet Thomas Davis has seen my posts and is following me on Instagram or whatever they call it..

All I know is my hatred for the Vols brought a member that has been away back here.. That should give me Browning points with the mods!!:rofl::rofl:

Man alive, the only thing that will make this better is Bucky with his new Avatar..:rofl:

Browning Slayer

I can type "Bash the Vols" into Google and this site pops up!! Type in UT Vol Bashing and my thread pops up..

Awesome!!:rofl::rofl:

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
I can type "Bash the Vols" into Google and this site pops up!! Type in UT Vol Bashing and my thread pops up..

Awesome!!:rofl::rofl:

At last, your 15 minutes of fame.:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Browning Slayer

Browning Slayer

She always told me how much she valued Ol Slayer's education......:biggrin2:

She sure did!! Every other year when you showed up to empty our septic tank she would go outside to give you a check and she would storm in and say "You See... That's what kind of job you'll have if you go to FSU".. :bounce:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
She sure did!! Every other year when you showed up to empty our septic tank she would go outside to give you a check and she would storm in and say "You See... That's what kind of job you'll have if you go to FSU".. :bounce:

S&S does not do septic tank work anymore. He is a seasonal produce worker in Omega now.

MudDucker

Staff member
I tried to find a link, but there is an adopt a Vol fan video out that would go great with TD's smack down!

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Gotta say congrats to my dwag brothers !! Dang ya'll are "Slaying" it !!!:cheers: Dreading playing ya'll this year.

Turn dem dwags LOOSE !!!