Dega 17

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
How many were running at the end? 8 is all I counted.

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Pathetic. Don't know why I watch anymore. I was sure the fix was in for JR. to win

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Fewest cars to finish a race that I know of was 7 at a 1966 Bristol race and 8 for the 1964 Atlanta 500. Officially they had 10 cars running at the finish, but I was there and only 8 cars crossed the finish line.

RacinNut

I was pullin for JR, we went 5 races without any major wrecks, the Big Boys wrecked them yesterday, I felt bad for the other Earnhardt.
When will Chase figure out how to finish a race off with a win?

Nitram4891

Flop Thief
8 cars and Jr still could not pull out a win

Damage to the front during one of the last few wrecks and lost all the speed. I was juts happy he finished the race honestly after all the close calls especially with the announcement that his wife is pregnant!

Congrats Jr, Dega won't be the same without you out there but we will keep going for sure, the crowd at the track Sunday was amazing.

specialk

Damage to the front during one of the last few wrecks and lost all the speed. I was juts happy he finished the race honestly after all the close calls especially with the announcement that his wife is pregnant!

Congrats Jr, Dega won't be the same without you out there but we will keep going for sure, the crowd at the track Sunday was amazing.

agree x2....it was hot as hades sunday.....haven't seen that many people there in 5-6 years....him and Amy are expecting a little girl in the near future too:fine:

p.s. no one took a knee during the anthem either....:flag:

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Does Chase Elliot become the fan favorite now?

specialk

I like'em.....he's a good driver......got 2 xfin championships under his belt.....seems to be a good cleancut kid....my wife and I met him back in july...he was on the same plane as us headed to vegas......we got to talk for about 2 minutes after we got off....really polite guy.......

lot of Larson and blaney fans coming on board too.....

HunterJoe24

Probably. 1) He's Bill's son 2) he was in the 24 and lastly that place went nuts when he took the lead. When I was at Darlington this year there were so many Chase fans. He's bringing fans into the sport that have been gone for a while

mguthrie

**# 1 Fan**OHIO STATE**
Probably. 1) He's Bill's son 2) he was in the 24 and lastly that place went nuts when he took the lead. When I was at Darlington this year there were so many Chase fans. He's bringing fans into the sport that have been gone for a while

My dad likes him. We were big Bill Elliot fans when he was driving. He's a ford fan though so he's torn

Latest posts