Auburn released Kyle Davis........

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
thug...facepalm: who has BAMA played:whip:

is any team they played still in the top 20???:D

Nobody... The only "real" team Bama has played had them worried..

bullgator

dixiecutter

Eye Devour ReeB
says a boy that roots for a team in Alabama..

If we were to build one of Malzahn we would have statues of Auburn coaches all over the place in Athens.. No reason not too I guess, considering we own Auburn!

Poor little Barners.... The Dawgs seem to always take the wind out of your sails.. :rofl::rofl:

Nah. This thing with Malzahn- it's different. You'd have to, uhhh, watch the games to understand. Guy left a qb with a broke arm in the UGA game last year when UGA had no offense. So go ahead and rub it in....i guess. But the game has an asterisk beside it. If coach walks off the field for a cigarrette, our boys wear your boys out. It's not the same. Only trying to help, lol........and btw, AUB is as good as UGA this year too, look for gus to bungle it with his personal touch, and lay your money with UGA and the points.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Nah. This thing with Malzahn- it's different. You'd have to, uhhh, watch the games to understand. Guy left a qb with a broke arm in the UGA game last year when UGA had no offense. So go ahead and rub it in....i guess. But the game has an asterisk beside it. If coach walks off the field for a cigarrette, our boys wear your boys out. It's not the same. Only trying to help, lol........and btw, AUB is as good as UGA this year too, look for gus to bungle it with his personal touch, and lay your money with UGA and the points.

I always lay my money with UGA when Auburn is involved... Especially for the last 15 years... And if I had put the same amount on every game since we started playing I'd still be up money and you would be in the negative's!

Auburn-Kitten-Meme-Week-11_s83kdd.jpg