Alabama / Tennessee 2017 Game Thread

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Ruggs has 5 catches this year. All 5 are TD's. What a stat!

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Congrats my Bama bros! Hopefully we can both keep winning and meet for the SEC championship, and my Dawgs win it. :D

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Thought UT played a good first half. If they had not shot their self in the foot, it could have been 7 to nothing.

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I just hate to see him get fired.

Not me. They can take him and his jack booted classless thug players and send them down the road soon enough. Constant throat blocking, then the only TD we hand them, on our second string team no less, their gangsta thug player runs down like he had actually accomplished something and hangs double obscene gestures to the Bama fans.

Just like they were under Phat Phil TenUhSee is nothing but a bunch of no class mouth breathing window licking toothless gangsta thug bridge dwellers that are destined to be government dependents after they are done pretending to be college football players.

I hope Butches departure is exceedingly embarrassing.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
What do you really think about him Miguel?

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I agree. Did they throw the player out of the game?

Miguel Cervantes

Jedi Master
I agree. Did they throw the player out of the game?

Nope. 15 yard penalty for unsportsmanlike conduct.

And that was the two times they caught just him doing it. If you watched the trench instead of the QB and Receiver, there were Vol players doing it on almost every play. Dirty ball from a classless team. The obscene gesture was blatant and how it wasn't seen and penalized is beyond me.