Went target shooting and guess what?

GT-40 GUY

Gone But Not Forgotten
Was under our rifle muzzles? We had to quit after shooting about 75 rounds. One was 15 yds. in front of our muzzles and the other one was about 2 yards on the other side of my car which was 6 yards from the shooting bench. They thought we were their mother who went crazy when they called her.

We quit shooting and packed up and went home when we realized what had happened. Hope mama will take care of them. They could hardly walk. Maybe 1 or 2 days old.

gt40

Attachments

• fawn 3.jpg
    fawn 3.jpg
    228 KB · Views: 3,866
  • fawn 2.jpg
    fawn 2.jpg
    230.3 KB · Views: 3,886
  • fawm 5.jpg
    fawm 5.jpg
    186.8 KB · Views: 3,842
  • fawn 6.jpg
    fawn 6.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 3,832
  • fawn 7.jpg
    fawn 7.jpg
    195.8 KB · Views: 3,848
  • fawn 8.jpg
    fawn 8.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 3,840
  • fawn 9.jpg
    fawn 9.jpg
    219.1 KB · Views: 3,816

JW2

hahaha very cool!

swamp hunter

I see some dark spots on that one,s Hocks. Any Rubs or Scrapes close by? Good Pict,s ...showed them to the Bride

cookie1969

Fawns

That is truly amazing. Count yourself blessed to experience such an encounter with nature at the earliest beginnings of life. New-born fawns are spectacular. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing with all of us.

Throwback

Chief Big Taw
did you give it any of the red bull?

LOL

T

Oldstick

I'm betting they're either deaf now or grow up to be extremely wary of the sound of gunshots.

:rofl:

RipperIII

cool pix!
cool experience!, they look to be several days old,
we stumbled across this guy last June...

Attachments

• fingerfawn.jpg
    fingerfawn.jpg
    228.3 KB · Views: 3,012
  • meandfawnresize.jpg
    meandfawnresize.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 2,997

dawg2

AWOL ADMINISTRATOR
They are cool to find in the woods. Nice pics.

ted_BSR

Mom will be back, unless she doesn't like the smell of Redbull!

Gentleman4561

This happened up at the shooting range at woodruff scout reservation. It sat their all day till about dusk the mom showed up and took them with her.

AHERRING

my daddy found two that was on the road that didnt have a mama,musta got shot,but he got them and raised them then turned them aloose and they actually survived,and when i was not born yet my daddys friend caught one for my brother and he always never left the house when he was little then when he got older he would leave then every now and then come back and would come right to you,we have it on video,one day it was raining and he come walking up from the dirt road and was in velvet and my older brother{was little then} ran out there in his underwear and he came right to him,his name was fred