CB's lever mount ladder stands

captainhook

Do any of you use CB's stand's? If so what do you think of them and how much do they cost? I am also intersted in hearing about the tripods and other stands they make too.

General Lee

I have one of the gun/bow ladder stands and love it.They have a website @cbsdeerstands.com

franklinm

I use ladder stands also , I have also got a 14 foot tripod ,
and I am using only the top section in low pines work`s great ,

General Lee

I think it was $219 a couple of years ago.If you're looking for one,I'll check the store that sells them here for prices.

Mossy0ak270

That would be great. I'm needed a new stand. I've been lookin at ladder stands, but the main problem is the majority of them are hard to bow hunt out of. They seem to weight a good bit. Are they easy to get up?

General Lee

Mine is the 17',I didn't know until awhile ago when I went to their website that they now have a 24',I've never heard of a ladder stand that tall.It's pretty easy to put up with a buddy,just walk it up,like all ladder stands.I like how solid it is,when you clamp down on that lever and put the pin through,it ain't goin' nowhere.I have a camo skirt around mine,so all that is exposed is my head,and the big platform is the best I've seen for bowhunting ladderstands......

Mossy0ak270

Yeah I saw that 24'. Thats a long way up there. I bet that sucker is heavy. I would want the 17'. I'm gonna have to look into these for sure.