Whens the deer moving??

polkhunt

Banned
I have seen deer all times of the day. They are on any food source they can find but mainly persimmons,acorns, and for the guys in south ga yellow acorns(in 50lb bags).:stir:

whitetail hunter

I have seen deer all times of the day. They are on any food source they can find but mainly persimmons,acorns, and for the guys in south ga yellow acorns(in 50lb bags).:stir:

Yeah i been looking for a yellow acorn tree they call them yellow oaks ehehe but aint found one

joedublin

All the big bucks, 8-9-10 pts., have been caught on my game cameras around 9:30 at night. On the creek bottoms the white oaks are dropping more acorns than we've seen in the past 3 or 4 years and the other oaks have the ground covered in acorns.

childers

I saw 5 bucks this am. There were so many bucks this am! I saw 3 buck fights. 8 does and two coyotes.

nickel back

not trying to be a smart butt,but deer have no schedule and browse on a lot of different foods.....good times to hunt as much as you can,stay in the stand as long as you can,and right now I would be hunting White oaks

Retro095

My deer are in north Georgia are only coming into feed before daylight. And showing back up about 5:45 until 7 and ten gone till morning. Evening hunts have been good everything else almost a waisted effort

Kendallbearden

Big spider lover
i have been running my cams, and on all of my cams for the past week movement has been in the middle of the day. Between 10:30 in the morning and 6:30 in the evening. No deer really early or really late. And only one at night.

nickel back

love to hunt,when ever I have the time and a place to hunt,I do not find it a wasted effort.

mtr3333

Banned
There are deer moving early, midday, and late. Food is acorns, kudzu, persimmons, muscadines, and before light, beans and okra.

tmanfrmtn

Best way to tell when they are moving is with a good game cam
Checking mine and noticing the weather for the day has told me more than any chart.
Warm days they seem to move very early and after dark.
These cooler days have them moving pretty much all day where I hunt.
Thank God I am not shy about being in my stand from 2 hours before sunrise to an hour after.