Red Snapper Numbers

hawkdriver

Would anybody be willing to share the name of a reef...or some numbers where snapper are a possibility in panama city? we're headed down in a week, and just found out the season is extended. Wondering if snapper are possible inside 20 miles.....thanks

Rabun

Would anybody be willing to share the name of a reef...or some numbers where snapper are a possibility in panama city? we're headed down in a week, and just found out the season is extended. Wondering if snapper are possible inside 20 miles.....thanks

Try this link...zoom into PC area and click on the dots for description and coordinates. I have found many good reefs to fish off of this tool...off of Gulf and Franklin counties.

http://www.floridagofishing.com/reefs/gps-reefs-interactive-chart.html

PC trip

I went this past Saturday night on Captn Andersons 8 hr boat.....we killed them.

You cannot keep but 2 red snapper, I was catching them and giving them to folks who had not caught any.

66 on the boat and everybody left with fish. I saw some really big ones caught. #13 thru #26

I hung a stud and could do nothing with it.

s&r

10 to 12 miles out max

we were in 100 ft of water.

There is a large ship anchored up about the 10 mile mark, we were within close distance of it all night.

good luck.

s&r

Limitless

Both state and federal waters are open on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays through 4 September. ARS must be 16" in the FL Gulf and limit is 2/person.