Places to Stay while hunting Di-Lane

I drew a quota hunt for quail at Di-Lane. I'll be traveling from 4 hours away, and I'm looking at suggestions on places to spend the night before and after the hunt. Wondering if anyone has any favorite hotels, B&B's etc that are in that area. They'll need to be pet friendly, as I'm bringing a couple setters with me.

Killinstuff

I don't like to stay in hotels with my dogs and I travel a lot. AirBNB and craigslist are the best places to find a house in the areas I hunt.

Silvereyes

There really is not much of a choice in waynsboro. I think there is only one hotel worth staying at by Walmart ( holiday Inn I believe). Luckily my wife's parents live there so never had to worry about it.

Coach K

They have a campground at the check station. FYI

Jetjockey

Not sure which ones are pet friendly, but there’s a Hampton which I do not think is pet friendly, plus and Executive Inn, and a Quality Inn. All three are decent and none of them are over the top. Clean hotels that are decent for hunters.

AllTerrainAngler

I’m about 45 minutes from there in Statesboro. We have a spare room you’re more than welcome to stay in