Who Do You Want To Win? - Georgia or Alabama

Who Do You Want To Win? Not who You Think Will Win!

• Total voters

RipperIII

Dang...you boys are funny...ROLL TIDE!

tough call, with Jennings out our edge is significantly compromised Dawgs speed to the edge is a concern like the seccg...with Cotton out our right side suffers...isn't that roquan's area?

I feel Dawgs might win...but I'm not sold on Dawgs O line , then again we've shown little improvement throwing downfield...so, toss up

Twiggbuster

Go Dawgs!
Gonna be tough to beat Bama
Any Bama team
But this Ga team is special and tested and proven.
I wouldn’t bet against them.

Last edited:

Buckman18

Go Dawgs!

Dudley Do-Wrong

A better poll would be " who do you think will win ".

MOTS

Well, all of us GA fans are well conditioned to accept a loss! I hope we'll win it!

Last edited:

Arrow3

I want the dawgs to win BAD. That being said , things are changing around here. Win or lose this won't be the last time Kirby gets us to this point ! The future is finally bright for UGA!

GA native

Who's the better team on paper?

They are actually pretty dang even. They both have top 5 defense. There offenses are close too. Like 4 td's apart close.

I think it will be a defensive grudge match, with Chubb and
Michel eventually breaking it open.

Dawgs 24-13.

weagle

I guess in the Do-over vs Mulligan bowl, I'll have to pull for the Do-overs. They didn't get the advantage of a by week and Chubb is my favorite non-Tiger.

fish hawk

Bass Master
I guess in the Do-over vs Mulligan bowl, I'll have to pull for the Do-overs. They didn't get the advantage of a by week and Chubb is my favorite non-Tiger.

The Barn has 4 losses yet there fans act like they were wrongly left out of something.....LoL

Last edited:

Jim Boyd

Go Dawgs!!!!

Gaducker

The wording of the pole is correct for this situation. You know, go in one hand and WANT in the other. I'm pretty sure Alabama is gona own Georgia and deny them once again . I know that's hard for Ga fans to accept after getting SO close but hey 2nd place is better than most years since 1980. Monday eve Alabama fans be like:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah: ::ke:::ke:

Gaducker

Denied:yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::yeah::D:D