Sheepshead and hook removal from hand instructional video

WayneB

Don't look nervous! ;)
I liked it, nothing negative to say. Spend more time with cameras recording and keep it real.
Too many try to make videos too technical and the fun is lost.

Jimmy Lee Armel

Don't look nervous! ;)
I liked it, nothing negative to say. Spend more time with cameras recording and keep it real.
Too many try to make videos too technical and the fun is lost.

Thanks for the feedback. Those lights are super bright hahahah. Felt like I was a POW

Rabun

Nicely done...enjoyed it! With the sheeps reputation as bait stealers I would like to see info on feeling the bite and the hook set.

Israel

BANNED
Nicely done...enjoyed it! With the sheeps reputation as bait stealers I would like to see info on feeling the bite and the hook set.
Not unlike fishing for Tautog (blackfish) in the northern waters...the old saying was to set your hook 1/2 second before you feel the bite.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Great video, I have not caught a Sheephead in over 50 years. My dad use to take me fishing for them on jetties. We had no boat but we caught a lot of fish and had a lot of fund. I need to get in them one more time.

Jimmy Lee Armel

Great video, I have not caught a Sheephead in over 50 years. My dad use to take me fishing for them on jetties. We had no boat but we caught a lot of fish and had a lot of fund. I need to get in them one more time.

This is the time of year for it brother. Memories like that can't be beat.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Unmatched awesomeness!! Yer the best man!!!
If you have time and want to, if it's not what you wanna do don't worry about it, I (and maybe some others) would like to see video of your drive out the Savannah river channel.
Like...as a strictly inshore guy myself, and now having a bigger boat, boating out to the reefs is is a new thing for me. But I've only been a few times because I don't know what normal water is out there. The water always gets rough out the Savannah shipping channel for me before it gets better in the big blue sea.
When I'm in that rough spot I get nervous and don't think the water is normal...I think it's worse than ever and dangerous just because I am there.
I know our boats are the same size. Could you video some normal water, some good water, and some.... what y'all would call bad water.
I don't know if what I ask makes sense, or if you want to bother with a little a recording like that. But anyway...just a thought.
Good luck man!

Jimmy Lee Armel

Unmatched awesomeness!! Yer the best man!!!
If you have time and want to, if it's not what you wanna do don't worry about it, I (and maybe some others) would like to see video of your drive out the Savannah river channel.
Like...as a strictly inshore guy myself, and now having a bigger boat, boating out to the reefs is is a new thing for me. But I've only been a few times because I don't know what normal water is out there. The water always gets rough out the Savannah shipping channel for me before it gets better in the big blue sea.
When I'm in that rough spot I get nervous and don't think the water is normal...I think it's worse than ever and dangerous just because I am there.
I know our boats are the same size. Could you video some normal water, some good water, and some.... what y'all would call bad water.
I don't know if what I ask makes sense, or if you want to bother with a little a recording like that. But anyway...just a thought.
Good luck man!
Hey brpther. Thanks for the kind words. I plan on doing some videos of safety when fishing and some examples of conditions when I go offshore. When in doubt, turn around

Redman54

Great Job!! Keep um coming!