Anyone know a pulp wooder that does small ac.

Stroker

You'll be lucky if you can get someone who will cut and remove them free.

Semi-Pro

Full-Pro
Looking for a small co. That will take the trees for free, I do not want to sell them. I have heard of people with a straight log truck and a bobcat that will.do small.lots.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
You'll be lucky if you can get someone who will cut and remove them free.

What he said. If you can get them cut you might find somebody willing to pick them up and haul them to the mill.

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
I know around my parts there are Hispanics that have sawmills and build pallets from there home mill. They making a killing getting free trees from the Tree guys.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
I know around my parts there are Hispanics that have sawmills and build pallets from there home mill. They making a killing getting free trees from the Tree guys.

If they are doing that kind of hard work they are earning money honestly. I don’t know if it’s enough income to qualify for the term you gave it

OmenHonkey

I Want Fancy Words TOO !
If they are doing that kind of hard work they are earning money honestly. I don’t know if it’s enough income to qualify for the term you gave it

They have bought and paid cash for a nice farm and house. So somethings working. They specialize in sod pallets I think.