How To Dock Like A Boss...

Published on Jun 22, 2015

This video was made for AV-OG-TIL a Norwegian NGO, working to reduce the harmful effects of alcohol. The aim is to raise awareness around the dangers of intoxication while operating a boat, driving a car, when pregnant or together with children. Docking is an art form best practiced sober.

T-N-T

Loling

1gr8bldr

A few minutes at the boat landing will show that loading is also an art. I have mastered a cross current at the river..... but still have issue with high winds at the coast. My boat sets on top of the water, a 24 ft sea ark, hardly in the water. And a jet motor... so I have nothing in the water to stop the wind from moving me. Like a leaf on top of the water.

bronco611

best memories I have as a kid was sitting at the boat ramp watching the drunks and inexperienced try to load and unload boats. I have too many funny stories to tell about it. As a child my father and I commercial fished and I learned to back a boat trailer at 8 years of age and operated the boat also from the time I was 9 or 10. But it is fascinating to watch people who do not have a clue about what they are dong especially when the boat ramp is very busy. If you ever need cheap entertainment just visit your local boat ramp and be sure to take a video camera so you can post the videos here.