Don't shoot that coyote!

01Foreman400

Staff member
I killed 3 this past deer season and appreciated everyone of them for confirming my rifle scope was still dead on.

Anvil Head

"Ms. Kelly is S.C. director of the Humane Society of the United States; contact her at kkelly@humanesociety.org."

Aint this the group that believes the dogs should be not kept as pets and that cows should be released from their pastures?
Yes, yes it is.

But........they want you to neuter them first. Convoluted or what?

transfixer

HSUS is basically a money raiser for PETA, they don't operate any traditional animal shelters, now they supposedly operate a few places for larger animals, horses and wildlife and such, but initially didn't even do that. If it was up to them we'd all be vegetarians.

Philbow

HSUS is basically a money raiser for PETA, they don't operate any traditional animal shelters, now they supposedly operate a few places for larger animals, horses and wildlife and such, but initially didn't even do that. If it was up to them we'd all be vegetarians.

HSUS is basically a money raiser for HSUS personnel, especially the upper echelons.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
I will make a deal with them. When they stop trying to kill my calves, I will try to stop killing them. Until such time, I never go check on my cows without my 204.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
HSUS is basically a money raiser for HSUS personnel, especially the upper echelons.

Yes. And they make most of their money by deliberately choosing a name that makes people confuse them with the American Humane Society.

stiles1682

They are a Free Live Target that helps me confirm my positive shot placement. They are very fun to see while setting on stand. Great training tool in my opinion.

MYRX

They don't bother me. Most turn and run when I encounter them walking into one of my stands. I was in a club a number of years back that had a deer disposable area. The club wondered why it had a coyote problem, LOL. Around the house, the dog runs them out of the horse pasture big time when they stray in, its a comical scene, and hasn't happened often. Last week, she got after a red fox, never caught it but got a real workout chasing it. Almost like they played chase.

transfixer

Yes. And they make most of their money by deliberately choosing a name that makes people confuse them with the American Humane Society.

Yeah, they have Calendars with cute little puppies and kittens on them for sale in various stores, and most people do not know they are not affiliated with the American Humane society.