Sambar deer St. Vincent 2016

Hunk

A buddy and I got drawn for the St. Vincent Sambar deer hunt. Anyone else planning on going? any tips appreciated. Thanks! very excited 3 rejections to get drawn.

The Fever

A buddy and I got drawn for the St. Vincent Sambar deer hunt. Anyone else planning on going? any tips appreciated. Thanks! very excited 3 rejections to get drawn.

Bud I wish you well. That hunt is on my bucket list for sure. Pack a stand youre willing to hang and leave. Get deep into the middle, find the swamp, find the sign, and hunt.

Wanderlust

went last year and had a good time. weather was terrible or a least the wind was. my buddy killed a 300 lb spike bull and i found a really nice sambar shed. there was tracks and sign everywhere but i think they mostly moved at night. was gonna apply again this year but missed the deadline. GOOD LUCK and take bug spray!!!

ben300win

We have been rejected twice now. Good luck. Hope we get drawn next year. Take lots of pics and keep us posted pls.

Hunk

sounds good, I've been to ossabaw several times so I prolly have a good list but this will be a little more remote.