OFFICIAL TRAILER: The hunt for Charlie

BornToHuntAndFish

Had a blast with the well done, high quality teaser official trailer. Looking forward to the rest. Mega-Congrats urban hunter90. Thx for posting.

GodisGood

i believe i saw him in 2012.

In 2012 I shot at a monster 9 behind my building in Atlanta. looks a lot like the 2013 pic of the 10 pointer you have. he bedded up with a doe for a day and a half before he mating the doe and then left. never to return again. 10 mins before he mated the doe I took a shot at him with my bow. I had on a very thick jacket that day and the bow string ran down my arm, clean miss. I have been looking for him ever since.

Kris87

urbanhunter, you might want to check out archerytalk too. Someone you probably know posted a new story about you over there. I believe its under micro suburban plot or something like that. I do not know the hunter that posted it.

Dowis1974

That's some of the best footage I've ever seen. Great work and I know it was alot of hard work. Can't wait to see the rest! Congrats on such a fine buck!

Whit90

Dang, your situation seems like one crazy coincidence!!! Saw the archery talk thread... i feel yall are legal and i congratulate yall on some amazing deer!!!

D

Deleted member 35556

This awesome. Your video is quality, the production value is really high. You're doing the quality of that deer justice. I can't wait to see the final cut.

urban hunter90

Did you harvest those 2 bucks on the Alabama Deer Farm where you guided? Is it high fence?

No I did not harvest those, I guided them. I haven't ever killed a deer in a high fence. And thanks for the feedback! We are working on the full video now!