Remington 770 Model .270 any good?

CountryRoad

I was at The good ole Amercian Wal-Mart today and i noticed they were selling a remington .270 model 770 for 328.00! that seemed like a decent price for any gun. I know the 770 is just a step up from the 710 so you know it has to be an improvement. I'm just wondering if anyone has some first hand experiance about the model 770. and if they would be willing to share?

Dub

I'm never spending my $$$ on a 710. I'm likely not going to ever mess with the 770 either.

I've had too many good experiences with the 700 to ever step away from it....as far as Remingtons go.

My local Walmart is selling the 700 ADLs for $275-$330 right now and says they are continuing to order them and sell for the same price.

Chute270

I'm never spending my $$$ on a 710. I'm likely not going to ever mess with the 770 either.

I've had too many good experiences with the 700 to ever step away from it....as far as Remingtons go.

My local Walmart is selling the 700 ADLs for $275-$330 right now and says they are continuing to order them and sell for the same price.

Where is that Wal-Mart located? Thanks.

Lead Poison

I agree with Dub; I'd never buy a 710 or 770. If you want a real rifle, buy a 700.

I bought a Remington 700 ADL from my local Walmart for $325, and I got a $30 mail-in Remington Rebate.

Don't waste your money on a 710 or 770, buy a 700! :shoot:

rednek

i have the 770 270 and i love it... it is a great gun for the price people just think if you dont spend alot of $$$ on a gun it aint worth crap.
i got the camo and stainless for 429 at barnes in carollton

BigBlack

770 will go bang when yu pull the trigger an is going to shoot GAME MOA or maybe better. You will not have much in the upgrades department so once you buy it it is that way for the rest of your life. If buying a 770 is what your budget allows and you like the feel then go for it and enjoying being out in the wild!

polaris30144

This thread is over a year old.........think he might have either bought one or not by now....