80 pound limbs for Mathews?

bnew17

Anybody know if Mathews makes 80lb limbs. Dont know of anybody that has any on their bow, mine only goes up to 70. I shoot an original Drenalin and would like to crank it up some , if possible. If not 70's will do just fine.

silentsteps

Anybody know if Mathews makes 80lb limbs. Dont know of anybody that has any on their bow, mine only goes up to 70. I shoot an original Drenalin and would like to crank it up some , if possible. If not 70's will do just fine.
you trying to get wore out and used up fast....:rofl:

BowanaLee

At my age, I like going the other way.:bounce:

GusGus

I know you can get 80 lb. limbs for the Monster. I have never seen 80s for the Drenalin. Call Mathews and check.

bladerunner55

OUCH!! man 70 on a drenalin is to much.your more of a man than I!!

ddd-shooter

Yeah, in north america, you do not need 80 pound limbs. That being said, you do not really need 60 pound limbs either, lol. If you want 80, go for it, but realize there is a down side-shoulder trouble and a louder bow.

Me, I am shooting 58 pounds, 395 grain arrow at 284 fps. Drenalin LD

dusty80

Cuz......... What you trying to do? Shoot thru an elephant or tear you shoulders up for life? I may be wrong but I think you can order 80# limbs. Or you can take it to a shop and get them to do some twisting and you should be able to get 73-74# out of it.

stev

Banned
dont know about 80lb for mathews,but i shoot 80lbers on my elites.

fountain

back in the early 90's if you shot under 90 lbs you were a wimp. bows would easliy go to 110 back then and people sht them at it all the time. if the guy wants 80--that fine help him find 80 lb limbs. asking him why he needs 80 lb limbs is like me asking EVERYBODY else on here why they are trying to shoot 300+ fps when 175 fps will shoot through them all day long.

i tried to get some a long time ago for a z-max and could not get any. im sure if any can be had, then oconee b&t should be able to get them for you.

kcausey

Banned
back in the early 90's if you shot under 90 lbs you were a wimp. bows would easliy go to 110 back then and people sht them at it all the time. if the guy wants 80--that fine help him find 80 lb limbs. asking him why he needs 80 lb limbs is like me asking EVERYBODY else on here why they are trying to shoot 300+ fps when 175 fps will shoot through them all day long.

i tried to get some a long time ago for a z-max and could not get any. im sure if any can be had, then oconee b&t should be able to get them for you.

You were shooting the same thing i was in the early 90's....it was a little red compound from wall mart with a 10lb draw and steel string and cables....not to mention the black spot on the string where you should nock your arrow.

cape buffalo

Their a special order item you can get 100lbs limbs ..I would call a pro shop and have them call Mathews and see if they make 80lbs limbs for the bow...

bladerunner55

yah if u want 80 i know shulers in gainesville will fix u up!talk to dale! Got the name of a good shoulder doctor to!haha jk man good luck to you findin them!

thompsonsz71

no 80's for the drenalin... the only thing i think they are makin 80's for is the monster... i think u might be able to get some safaris though

crawdad24

Let the man shoot what he wants...the only two bows that mathews offers with eighty pounds are the Mathews Monster and Mathews Conquest Apex 7

bnew17

Cuz......... What you trying to do? Shoot thru an elephant or tear you shoulders up for life? I may be wrong but I think you can order 80# limbs. Or you can take it to a shop and get them to do some twisting and you should be able to get 73-74# out of it.

yep we got a few of those long tusks walkin round laurens co :rofl: