Crazy or withdrawals?

nick_o_demus

Maybe going crazy OR maybe I am still going through withdrawals. But, I'm pretty sure the turkey mounted in my office just winked at me.

:bounce:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
I know the feeling. This one still does the dying quiver some.

Attachments

• wallmount.jpg
    wallmount.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 301

hooksnhorns

If you're like me, it's a lil of both. Lol. I catch mine giving me the eye every once in a while.

Nicodemus, I like that hangin dead mount, but that huge 7pt impresses me every time I see it.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
1st time i see the hanging dead gobbler mount! I love it! I've never had a gobbler mounted but if I ever do I may steal that idea!

Dove and deer season and fall coastal fishin usually distract me from the gobbler itch......but sometimes in the deer stand I'll hear hens arguing over pecking order......the next day I cant resist....I have to bring a crystal pot and striker in the stand with me and argue with them!!

nick_o_demus

If you're like me, it's a lil of both. Lol. I catch mine giving me the eye every once in a while.

Nicodemus, I like that hangin dead mount, but that huge 7pt impresses me every time I see it.

Mine is in the corner... He gives me the eye no matter where I stand in my office. LOL!

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    149 KB · Views: 275

wvdawg

Staff member
Kaalk, kaalk, kaalk, . . . . . lol!

QuackAddict

I've switched over to practicing with my elk diaphragms in the truck and although it doesn't yelp well it sure makes a fantastic kee kee.

nick_o_demus

That's a fine mount and looks like a good bird.

Thank you, sir! He was a great one, in my book at least. 10.5" beard, 1&1/8" spurs. But the best part was being with my old man (wvdawg) when I dropped him.

KentuckyHeadhunter

I live turkeys, turkey hunting, and turkey calls 365 days a year. The disease is strong and consumes me. Not a day passes that I don't build calls or play calls. My wife stays strong.
:rofl:

Buckman18

Like yall, I miss turkey season. But... This morning when I woke up I was simultaneously rubbing the bed post with my head and pawing the floor with my front hoof. Then when my wife walked through I grunted at her and chased her around the house until I got tired. Still a little early, does aren't ready yet... :banginghe

Last edited:

UGATurkey

Can't stand it i'm still walking around yelping and clucking hurry up march

I find myself doing this daily. My wife and kids dread getting in the truck with me.