Illinois success!!

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Glad out all came together for you yet again. Great buck that will hang proud for sure!

Derek Snider

Super buck! I wished I could see your elite in the pics as I too shoot elite and love to see the bows on display with the harvest. I haven’t been to Illinois the past 3 years and with pics and stories like yours, it’s got me itching to go back. Nothing like it! Congrats on your booner with a bow. That’s an elite group of hunters who are fortunate enough to harvest a booner with the bow. I hope to be there with you someday my friend.

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Super buck! I wished I could see your elite in the pics as I too shoot elite and love to see the bows on display with the harvest. I haven’t been to Illinois the past 3 years and with pics and stories like yours, it’s got me itching to go back. Nothing like it! Congrats on your booner with a bow. That’s an elite group of hunters who are fortunate enough to harvest a booner with the bow. I hope to be there with you someday my friend.

I do regret not getting any pics with my bow!! :banginghe It was a bit of a crazy evening to say the least. It was late before we got him out of the woods, and one of my buddies had taken a doe as well and we had to get her out. We took pics in the woods when we recovered him and never thought about it again......

jharrel7

Stud!!! If you don't mind me asking how much do non resident linsces and tags run? Just wondering cause I was invited to come hunt next yr and I'm finding different prices

Deer Fanatic

Cool ? Useless Billy Deer Guide
Stud!!! If you don't mind me asking how much do non resident linsces and tags run? Just wondering cause I was invited to come hunt next yr and I'm finding different prices

It's $474 For non-resident archery in Illinois. That includes license and one buck and one doe permit. You can buy them over the counter when you get there.