Coyote down

alonghi85

Decided to do a little coyote hunting with deer season winding down and being hot. Called this guy in after couple minutes into first calling sequence

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    194.3 KB · Views: 458

Fork Horn

Good job.

I'm also interested in what call you used. Ive tried my Fox Pro a few times with nothing happening. Thinking of getting a few more sounds and would like to know what is working for others.

alonghi85

I try to shy away from a lot of distress calls right now. Mating season is getting close and I mainly use howls,barks,ex..

chase870

Possum Sox
I try to shy away from a lot of distress calls right now. Mating season is getting close and I mainly use howls,barks,ex..

We have had good luck with locating calls then a pup in distress call Im sure that will change as we get closer to mating season

alonghi85

We have had good luck with locating calls then a pup in distress call Im sure that will change as we get closer to mating season

Yeah I killed couple last year with pup distress 3... Ended up with 9 kills all together...4 misses...1/2 dozen didn't get any shots on. A lot of fun and challenging

chase870

Possum Sox
Yeah I killed couple last year with pup distress 3... Ended up with 9 kills all together...4 misses...1/2 dozen didn't get any shots on. A lot of fun and challenging

They are a very respectable animal as far as difficulty to kill on a regular basis. we are at 14 or so for the year, but haven't been keeping a really close count. We will start a log of kills and conditions starting 1 January just to see what happens