Good Day For Potato Soup

3ringer

I got this cheesy recipe from one of you guys . It reminds me of the potato soup at O’Charlies.

Attachments

• F0769AAC-3D22-4057-ADE2-6D42F284D0F6.jpg
    F0769AAC-3D22-4057-ADE2-6D42F284D0F6.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 310

Duff

That looks absolutely fantastic! I love potato soup! Would you mind sharing the recipe?

3ringer

I used this recipe that I got from another woody’s member. I tripled the recipe and used beef broth instead of beef boulion . I also added some shredded mild cheddar cheese since I was two cans short of Campbell’s cheddar cheese. I added garlic, salt and pepper to taste. The crumbled bacon on top is a must.

is one. Our family loves it.

5 Large Potatoes
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 Can cheddar cheese soup (Campbell's)
2 1/2 Cups Milk
salt & pepper (to taste)
1 Beef bouillon cube
garlic powder (to taste)

Peel and cut potatoes into cubes. Boil potatoes until soft. Drain potatoes. Place potatoes in pot and combine sour cream and cheese soup mix. Add milk until combined liquid barely covers potatoes. Add beef bouillon. Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste. Cook over medium-high heat.

karen936

Head Researcher, McDurdellson Enterprises, Inc.
I used this recipe that I got from another woody’s member. I tripled the recipe and used beef broth instead of beef boulion . I also added some shredded mild cheddar cheese since I was two cans short of Campbell’s cheddar cheese. I added garlic, salt and pepper to taste. The crumbled bacon on top is a must.

5 Large Potatoes
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 1/2 Cups Milk
salt & pepper (to taste)
1 Beef bouillon cube
garlic powder (to taste)

Peel and cut potatoes into cubes. Boil potatoes until soft. Drain potatoes. Place potatoes in pot and combine sour cream and cheese soup mix. Add milk until combined liquid barely covers potatoes. Add beef bouillon. Salt, pepper, garlic powder to taste. Cook over medium-high heat.

Looks great how much beef broth?

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Looks great!:clap:

Longhorn 16

5 Large Potatoes
1 Cup Sour Cream
2 1/2 Cups Milk
salt & pepper (to taste)
1 Beef bouillon cube
garlic powder (to taste)

Thanks for sharing I will give it a try.