Best Gobbler chair?

fountain

The lounger type chairs are nice and likely the most comfortable. They come with their downfalls , to me, because they slump you in to them and that seems to limit you in movement. I don't like to be limited like that. I have used a Hunter Specialties strut seat ever since they came out.

armyvet4583

I've only used the lounge type chair and love it. Have had it going on 4 yrs. Alittle bulky if you like to run and gun. However it's help keep me sitting just a few mins more cause I ain't all stiff.

Beagler282

“Rabbit Man”
I slide this in my back pouch and head out. Very comfortable and easy to carry.

Attachments

• 67304-139858.jpg
    67304-139858.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 498

hhcryan

Just ordered the browning chair looks good to me. Had a cabelas chair took it to the beach saltwater rusted it out and it broke on me last turkey season haha.

Unicoidawg

Staff member
Hammock Seat. Best there is.

Love mine in the mountains deer hunting. For turkey hunting though they are to cumbersome and require to much time and movement for me. I do like the fold out lounger type. I have one of the one's from Wal Mart and love it turkey hunting.

matt79brown

Was at the turkey show in Nashville last year and a guy was there selling the Hammock Seats. Sure wish I would have bought 1. Maybe he'll be back this year.

nick_o_demus

I like the alpz outdoors turkey chairs. If you're a wider guy in the butt like me, get the wider version. They are cumbersome to carry sometimes but your butt will thank you.

Latest posts