Never say Goodbye Driveler #242.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

gobbleinwoods

Keeper of the Magic Word
DB gets paid to come in and break stuff?

Hornet22

ROMEO
Bless ya'll's hearts........ you both are missing out!! Pick out a tree/bush/shrub, get a good mist with your sprayer and let it go.......... in the morning you'll have a winter wonderland!:cheers:

That's wat sga folks do. It happens way tu, to two,too much up here. We thinkin real hard bout a place for the winter in Crystal River Fla:cheers:

Nicodemus

The Recluse
Staff member
That's wat sga folks do. It happens way tu, to two,too much up here. We thinkin real hard bout a place for the winter in Crystal River Fla:cheers:

We`re looking for an acre or two to put a camper on to turkey hunt and fish out of somewhere around Apalach, Wewa, or Port St Joe ourselves.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
48 out now, gonna hafta sho nuff drop to get as cold as they claim.:huh:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master

Yessir, jump on one of them foreclosures down there. :cheers:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Eaze on up towards Cartersville/Rome and get some of this 12 degrees we got headed our way in a couple hours. You could be here right on time! I will buy you breakfast.

'Preciate it, but I think I'll hang 'round the house tmrow !!

1am and 44 degrees.

10 does and juan wabbit on the way to Deepstep.

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Any new development in deepstep? Last time I was there it wasn't nothing but dirt roads and woods.

C.T. Harris went bankrupt and closed 'bout a year ago, and the only store has closed.

You remember where Lake Franklin is ?? My pumping station is right there.

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Any new development in deepstep? Last time I was there it wasn't nothing but dirt roads and woods.

Far as I know pretty much the same........Might be a few more holes in the ground to get that white gold!!.........I know the mayor of Sandersville's family had sold mineral rights on their land there, but I don't know if mining has started yet??:huh:

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Far as I know pretty much the same........Might be a few more holes in the ground to get that white gold!!.........I know the mayor of Sandersville's family had sold mineral rights on their land there, but I don't know if mining has started yet??:huh:

No overburden moved yet . .

Hooked On Quack

REV`REND DR LUV
Yeah didn't they get runned over after a motorcycle deer collision??

Yep, hit a deer on their bike, were trying to move it out of the road then got ran over/killed by a car.

Super nice folks, lady made some awesome breakfast !!

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
No overburden moved yet . .
Really??....I was invited, and attended a late season dove shoot there nearly ten years ago, and he said that was probably the last time they would be able to have a dove shoot there!!

Big7

The Oracle
do what?

RUTTNBUCK

Gone But Not Forgotten
Big7

Quack, and I used to work for the same company, and still live in the same community.........Just talkin local news!!

Status
Not open for further replies.