Outdoor expo

olinprice

sorry for the surprise arrow flinger I may become the newest member of the outdoors without limits staff I had mentioned to kirk about the expo in augusta july 27 and he had no idea about it so he asked if I could get a booth so I did so spread the word and come out to the expo.

Arrow Flinger

Here is a list of the Outdoor Shows that OWL will have booths at. if anyone is interested in working the booths, just let me know.

July 12-13 - Tuscaloosa Sportsman Classic – The Bryant Conference Center, Tuscaloosa, AL (Booth # 17)
July 19-20 – Quality Deer Management Assoc. – The Classic Center, Athens, GA (Booth # 15)
July 19-21 – 30th Annual World Deer Expo - The Birmingham Civic Center. Birmingham, AL (Booth # 201)
July 27 – The Augusta Outdoor Expo – The James Brown Arena, Augusta, GA (Booth # to be announced)
July 26-28 – The Pee Dee Deer Classic – The Florence Civic Center, Florence, SC (Booth to be announced)
August 2-4 – The GON Blast – The Gwinnett Center, Duluth, GA (Booth # 1601 & 1602)
September 21 – Pennsylvania (Details to be announced)

Last edited:

olinprice

Kirk emailed me and said Hank Parker was going to hang out at booth with us at the augusta expo. that will be cool.

olinprice

After you visit our booth be sure to go by #55 check out my friends at Diamondback Archery Shop they will have tons of stuff you need to get into the woods and shoot sticks at deer.

olinprice

Expo was a success sold some tickets for gun raffle got some people signed up to volunteer and participate. 9yo got to meet hank parker got pictures and autograph just a great day