Topless women bowhunters

bowkill7

:flag:Now that I have your attention Guys, There is a soldier that posts on this forum, and I just noticed he is stationed in KIRKUK IRAQ. He goes by copecowboy 84. I think it would be a great gesture of patriotism to tell him thanks for his sevice an God bless he and his family for his sacrifice.:flag: :clap: :cheers:

Johnwayne88

May god bless you and your family. Thank you for all that you do for our country. Thanks again copecowboy84

Tank1202

Thanks copecowboy84 for your services and to all the men and women that keep this great country of ours safe. God Bless and a safe return to your family and friends.

Michael F. Gray

Copecowboy84, Thank you for your service to a grateful Nation. I have a nephew who recently returned from Afghanistan and completed his enlistment in the Marine Corps. He's now enrolled in College. Hope you and your buddies will soon be back in the U.S.A. safe & sound. God Bless our men & women who keep us free.

B Kirkpatrick

If it was not for brave Americans like this we would not be able to do what we do. Thank you and GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS!!!!!!!

bamaboy

Copecowboy84 THANK YOU FOR YOUR LOYALTY,SERVICE,AND DEDICATION TO MYSELF AND MY FELLOW AMERICANS! THANK YOU FOR YOUR GUARDIANSHIP AND LOVING AMERICA! TELL ALL YOUR FELLOW SOLDIERS WE LOVE THEM AND GOD IS WATCHING OVER EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU ALL! GOD SPEED, GOD BLESS AND COME HOME SOON!

hogman1

I know what your going thru cope. I just got back from the stan a few months ago myself. Hang in there, youll be home before you know it. BTW When do you get home? PM me your address and Ill send you some real care packages!
HM

steph30030

Thanks Copecowboy84 for all you do for this country! May God Bless you and your family & the rest of our troops!!! Hurry home Safe my friend!

BowanaLee

Whipit buddy and whipit good ! :whip: Gods speed getting home safe too. :cool:

Highintheshoulder

Thanks for your service and come home safe.

BowChilling

Tim great idea! 3 of my 5 sons are currently serving in the military! Thankfully none are currently in hostile territory!

Copecowboy84 God bless and may He forever look over you! :flag:

Richard

Copecowboy 84 Thank you for your service from me and my family!!!

Cadcom

Thanks for your service!

But I bet he would rather hear from them topless bowhuntin' women than us....

alligood729

I've spoken to the cowboy several times when he was stationed at Fort Riley KS....my sister lives in Kansas also, Junction City, just a few minutes from the base. Me and the cowboy are gonna go after one'a them Kansas bucks if he is lucky enough to get back there after his tour.

Thanks for your service, and all your brothers there too!

yellowhammer73

Thank you and thank your family. If not for you and other men and woman like you we wouldn't be able to enjoy the many freedoms and liberties we have. Thank you and God speed!!