Help entering the hog hunting world.

I live in stone mountain, Ga willing to travel. I do have a working dog who i BELIEVE would be perfect for this I really would like to see what he is made. If you can point me in the right direction please do so and ANY advice will be greatly appreciated. thanks

brown

- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH - not one reply... guess i came to the wrong place for information.

I have a apbt (pitbull). When I said working I meant that he is not just pet with a high prey drive . He is from a working stock. He was purchased to handle a small coyote problem I had. Problem solved. Basically hes a conditioned game bred dog and I THINK he has all the tools to do well at this. But this is why i would like to get some info, meet some people, and hopefully find out.

Most of the time he acts like a mirror, so it really depends on the other dog. I was hoping with training he will realize why he is out there and stay focus.

benosmose

Now you need some strike and bay dogs a place to hog hunt a gps some collars and cut vests and plenty of money to blow not to mention a lot of time good luck with it be careful before you know it your yard will be full of dogs lol

cd1

be more then glad for you to hunt with me.best way to see what he'l do is put him on a hog.but you'l need a bay dog with him when your on your on.

Yeah I understand but I am trying to learn as much as possible (Hands on) before I even think about going out on my own. I am very serious about this so cd1 I will gladly take you up on your offer.