Fur Prices

I used to trap years ago when I was a young'in and sold my furs at Seminole taxidermy in Columbus, and Plotts in Griffin. I really would like to start back again so I can teach my 11 yr old son the way my family taught me. Does anyone have any current idea of where to sell furs within a reasonable distance of LaGrange and also what are the prices like now? Thanks in advance for any info or advice!
We gotta teach our kids about our outdoor heritage or the nuts in our Gov't will have 'em all inside scared,helpless and woods/water ignorant!

famlytraprz

fur prices

Jerry Lee is the only licensed fur buyer that I know of left in Ga. He lives in Alma, Ga and fur prices are very low. Were talking 10$ foxes and 2$ coons so do it for the love of the sport because its hard to break even like this.

I'm in LaGrange and need some help. I would be willing to pay bounty for bobcat and fox. Trying to raise rabbits in an enclosure and they are picking me clean. 706-594-1829

whitworth

Frost on the vehicle windows

With frost early in December in the Atlanta area, we should see more wearing of furs in the winter, in the U.S.

Between the warmer weather and the PETA people, it was down.
Felt like a winter hike yesterday. More cold weather; more fur wearing. More interest by trappers.